Trikke Academy events for 2014
|March 28th-30th||Trikke Academy||Las Vegas, NV|
|March 29th||3 Hr. Riding Clinikk||Las Vegas, NV|
|June 7th & 8th||5th National Riding Skkool||Branson, MO|
|June 13th – 15th||Trikke Academy||Branson, MO|
|August||3 Hr. Riding Clinikk||TBD|
|October 10th – 12th||Last Trikke Academy of the Year||Las Vegas, NV|
|October 11th & 12th||Carving Clinikk Weekend||Las Vegas, NV|
The links below provide helpful information about the courses above.
Trikke Academy offers three program types depending on your level of interest and long term Trikke goals:
Certified Trikke Trainer / Sales Rep
Certified Trikke Dealer
Certified Sales Rep
Here’s how you get started and register for any of the three programs offered:
- First – Fill out a short Questionnaire
- Second – We’ll schedule a call with the Academy Director, Fred Welch
- Third – Decide which program you’d like to sign up fo
- Fourth – Finalize the application & submit the deposit
We’ll then finalize your registration and send you confirmation via email.
- Learn More – Learn what we offer and how you can become a part of it.
- Visit our FAQs – Get answers to the most frequently asked questions about the Trikke Academy program.
- Testimonials – See what our clients have to say about our training courses.
- Riding Clinikk – Learn more about our Riding Clinikk course.
- Riding Clinikks Weekend – Review the details for upcoming weekend riding adventure.
- Sample 3 day Academy Schedule (Coming soon) Check out what your Trikke Academy schedule may look like (actual schedules vary based on the needs of the class).
Trikke Academy – March 28th – 30th – Las Vegas, NV
This is our First Academy of the Year!
Our first Academy of the year will be held in fabulous Las Vegas, NV at the same location of our Last Academy of the year. If this Academy is anything like our Last 2013 Academy of the year then you’re in for a great time. You may want to reserve your spot early.
– over 70,000 square feet of riding space…
– spectacular views of both the mountains and the Vegas strip
– multiple ramps for a variety of hill climbing workshops
– evening social time with other riders from all over the world
That’s right… This location is our very own Trikke sports complex!
We will have some of our most experienced Certified Trikke Trainers auditing and participating. It’s a nice way to connect with others, and get some “boots-on-the-ground” perspective.
Branson offers a lot of fun activities besides meeting, socializing, and stepping up your Trikke skills with enthusiast from all over the country.
Branson’s #1 attraction for over 50 years, this internationally-awarded 1880s-style theme park treats guests to an experience unlike any other. Nestled amidst the naturally beautiful Ozark Mountains, Silver Dollar City features six world-class festivals, a dozen delightful restaurants, 40 live shows daily and 60 unique shops. Known as the Home of American Craftsmanship…Where Shopping is an Adventure, you can meet over 100 craftsmen demonstrating the art of woodcarving, glass blowing, pottery, blacksmithing and so much more! Silver Dollar City features over 30 thrilling rides and attractions, including spine-tingling coasters, interactive family adventures and play areas just for little ones! Come experience the fun!
Discounted room block of $88 (block info provided after registration is finalized)Learn more about the N.R.S. , see who is coming, check out the schedule, etc.
Trikke Academy – June 13th & 15th – Branson, MO
We’ll be following up our National Riding Skkool with a Trikke Academy the following weekend, same location. This is the first time we are hosting an Academy in Branson, MO. Having an Academy right in the middle of the country will allow for easier travel no matter where you are.
Interested in doing both the Riding Skkool and the Academy? Discounts are available when signing up for back to back weekend.
Download an application and register.
Discounted room block of $88 (block info provided after registration is finalized)
This is the Last Academy of the Year!
What started in Vegas will end in Vegas! The last Academy of 2014 will be held in fabulous Las Vegas, NV at the same location as our first Academy of the year. The last Academy of the year is always a great time!
In conjunction with the Trikke Academy course, we will host our 3rd All Riding Clinikks Weekend on Saturday and Sunday, October 11th-12th. The Riding Clinikks will be conducted by some of the best Certified Trainers in the country.
Why attend this Academy?
- We have arranged for a block of hotel rooms at the beautiful Aliante Hotel to be available at a special rate.
- We have over 70,000 square feet of riding space for our carving pleasure. That’s right, this location is our very own Trikke sports complex!
- You’ll have spectacular views of he mountains and the famous Las Vegas strip.
- We have multiple ramps for a variety of hill-climbing workshops. (This is a rare find, folks!)
- You can spend the evenings socializing and carving with other riders from all over the world.
- Some of our most experienced Certified Trikke Trainers will be auditing and participating in this weekend’s courses. This Academy offers a unique opportunity to connect with established Trainers and get some “boots-on-the-ground” perspective.
- And the piece de resistance: Saturday evening Trikke Rink! Remember how you begged your mom to take you to the roller rink when you were a kid? Well, imagine that kind of fun, except with trikkes! This is the only Academy in which we offer the Trikke Rink – it’s a great way to socialize, try out your brand new skills, and have a great time with fellow carvers.
We we will also offer a wide variety of riding clinikk classes on Saturday and Sunday, October 10th-11th. That’s two whole days of specialized Riding Clinikk workshops! This Clinikk’s Weekend allows us to cater to all riding levels. From the brand new rider to the most experienced. Your 2 days of classes is designed to provide you the training you need based on where you’re at. Learn more about the Riding Clinikks Weekend, click here.
Our students tell us that they chose which Academy course to attend based on a variety of factors, including:
- Time of year/season
- Proximity to a Trikke dealer
- The appeal of the city in which the course is held
Other factors to consider are:
- Timing – Which course best fits your calendar?
- Plus-one – Do you want to bring your spouse, close relative, business partner, etc.?
- Hotel price/package – You are never obligated to stay at the hotel we recommend, but that hotel is often the site of some (if not all) of the class(es). If you do not stay at the hotel we choose, you may need to make sure you have transportation to and from it (or make sure you are within trikking distance).
- Rental car – Whenever possible, we choose a hotel that is close enough to an airport that a shuttle or taxi can provide inexpensive transportation to the Academy location. Be sure to ask if your hotel offers shuttle service!
- Driving to Academy – Do you live within driving distance of the Academy site? If so, you’ll have built-in wheels while you’re there, and you can bring your own trikke!
- Class size – We limit Academy classes to a maximum of 18 students, including guests. If class size is important to you, feel free to ask us how many students have enrolled in the course you’re interested in. (There are advantages to both bigger and smaller classes.)
Academies are not “cookie cutter” experiences. Each location is different and plays a role in the flow, the tone, and even the class schedule. If you have any questions regarding the location or the Trikke Academy program please contact us.
Tags: Academy, Events